Easy at home pregnancy test strips only take 5 minutes for a pregnancy test to determine if a person is pregnant by testing their urine.
— Pregnancy Test Strip *50 (1test/bag)
Package: Individual foil pouch
Description of Easy at Home Pregnancy Test Strips
|Format||Specimen||Reaction Time||Accuracy||Shelf Life|
|Test Strip||Urine||≤10 Minutes||Over 99%||3 Years|
How to Use Pregnancy Test Strip?
- Collect urine with a urine collector
- Dip the pregnancy test strip into the urine for 10 seconds. (Should be used within one hour after opening the test kit)
- Do not allow the urine to flood beyond the blue marker line on the pregnancy test.
- View the test results within 5 minutes and invalidate the results after 10 minutes.
Interpretation of Pregnancy Test Results
Positive: A distinct red line appears in both the C and T regions or a slightly lighter red line in the T region.
Negative: A red line appears in the control area (C) and there is no visible red or pink line in the test area (T).
Invalid: No red line or control line does not appear, indicating operation error or reagent failure.
Precautions for Pregnancy Test Kit
- Pregnancy test strips are disposable items.
- For in vitro diagnostics.
- Use as soon as possible after opening the pregnancy test.
- This product does not include a cup for urine, you need to prepare it yourself.
- For more details, please refer to the instructions.